Featured DIY Articles
Is your AC not working? If your central air conditioner is not cooling right, save money, time, and get comfortable
Why We’re Experts
Don Vandervort writes or edits every article at HomeTips. Don has:
• Over 30 years’ experience as a remodeler and builder.
• Written more than 30 home improvement books.
• Served as Senior Editor at Home Magazine
• Appeared as a segment host on HGTV’s “The Fix” for 3 seasons.
• Been a featured expert on MSN.com, US News, and many others.
• Learn more about the trusted HomeTips brand!
Expert advice on emergency portable generators, including how to buy, set up and run them, and generator features, sizes, and necessary equipment. In This Article:
Other Featured Topics
Best Buying Advice
In This Article: Step-by-Step: How to Snake the Sewer Line Do Regular Sewer Maintenance Tree Roots in Sewer Lines Some Common Root-Removal Methods Expert step-by-step
How do you keep your home’s plumbing system from breaking down or needing major repairs? Here is expert advice for plumbing mistakes to avoid. Our
Is your floor so bouncy or springy that the tile or stone surface is cracking? Does your wood floor bend or sag beneath your feet?
Garden stairs provide transitions between level in your yard. Here are some great ideas for different materials and designs you can try. In This Article: